Early Black Friday OLED TV deals have been offering record low prices on the entry-level LG A1 for a few weeks now. However, Amazon has just upped the ante, offering an additional $100 credit on the already discounted displays.
That means you’re essentially getting the smallest display available for just $796.99 (opens in new tab) when taking the additional gift card into account. That’s a stunning price drop on the $1,199.99 TV, which only just hit its lowest price ever at $896.99. That price has steadily been dropping since the spring, taking around $100 off every few months. We’ve never seen a better OLED TV deal on this budget panel, but if you’re after a larger size you’ll still find more record low prices (and $100 credits) across the range.
These Black Friday OLED TV deals are also available on the 55-inch version (now $1,096.99, was $1,299 (opens in new tab)) and the 65-inch version (now $1,496.99, was $1,799 (opens in new tab)). However, if you’re after the best Black Friday PS5 TV deals, we’d also recommend checking out the C1 line.
While there’s no additional credit up for grabs here, we are seeing some all-time lowest prices. The 48-inch model is available for $1,096.99 with a $200 discount (opens in new tab), but the most popular model, the 55-incher, is also $200 off at $1,299 (opens in new tab).
We’re rounding up all of these early Black Friday OLED TV deals just below, but you’ll also find plenty more early Black Friday QLED TV deals on the shelves if you’re after something a little cheaper as well.
Today’s best early Black Friday OLED TV deals
LG 48-inch A1 Series OLED TV | $100 credit |
$1199.99 $896.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $300 – Not only are you getting the LG A1 for its lowest price ever here, but you’ll also find an additional $100 off in the form of an Amazon credit as well. That’s an extraordinary early Black Friday OLED TV deal that effectively brings the final price down to $796.99.
LG C1 48-inch OLED TV |
$1,296.99 $1,096.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $200 – The 48-inch LG OLED C-Series was introduced last year, but 2021 was the first year it offered good value. You’re certainly getting a strong offer here, with a $200 discount at Amazon offering up a record low price at $1,096.99 – even though there’s no $100 credit available.
More of today’s best OLED TV deals
If the offers above don’t suit, it’s worth noting that many of the best OLED TVs are seeing significant discounts right now. You’ll find all the latest early Black Friday OLED TV deals just below.
More of today’s best early Black Friday deals
- Amazon: over 50% off PS5 games and Razer accessories (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: price guarantee available and laptops from $119 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 30% off Alienware, XPS and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: headphones from $19.95 and tablets from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to 50% off headphones, 25% off TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: gaming monitors from $179 and chairs from $69.99 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: $400 off Surface Pro and 30% off gaming headsets (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: gaming laptops from $619 (opens in new tab)
- HP: 72 hour flash sale now live – save up to $400 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $3,500 on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)