(opens in new tab)
And as a special prize for all of you, we have a UK exclusive clip to watch below!
From fan favourites Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard comes The Cabin In The Woods , a mind blowing horror film that turns the genre inside out. A tale of five friends who go to a remote cabin in the woods. Bad things happen. If you think you know this story, think again. Produced by Whedon and directed by Goddard from a script by both, the film stars Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams, Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford.
To enter the competition, click here[VAMS bc=”1572866401001″ url=”the-cabin-in-the-woods-truth-or-dare-pB5JM095QIGBM”]
Read our review of The Cabin In The Woods
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate UK and SFX do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by SFX. SFX’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into SFX. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and SFX. reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition